Kristi J. McCart
Experience. Service. Respect
Kristi J. McCart, Esq.
Kristi grew up in the Midwest and graduated from Manchester University in 2010 with a degree in political science and peace studies. Before attending Whittier Law School, she moved to Florida and began working as a paralegal in a Brandon, Florida firm practicing in estate planning and probate.
During law school, Kristi was an extern for the Honorable Scott C. Clarkson of the United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California. She also worked in the Law School’s Children’s Rights Clinic and represented the interests of parents and special needs students exposed to unique legal issues regarding the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) and IEPs (Individualized Education Program).
After graduating law school cum laude in December 2012, Kristi returned to Florida where she became a member of The Florida Bar in April of 2013. She began working as an attorney in Brandon representing those same estate planning and probate clients, some of whom she worked with as a paralegal.
Kristi represents clients in estate planning, probate, and family law matters and has experience in LGBT issues, paternity, and special needs planning. Kristi enjoys discussing the future with her clients and providing them with peace of mind. For clients with special needs and restrictions, she offers a variety of options for consultations—in office, telephonic or at a client’s home, hospital or hospice.
More Info About Kristi McCart
- Whittier College School of Law (J.D. 2012)
- Manchester University, North Manchester, Indiana (B.S. 2010)
- Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2013
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Florida Bar, Marital and Family Law Section, Member
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section, Member
- Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association Family Law Section, Executive Council
- Leadership Brandon, Class of 2014
- Brandon Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Riverview Chamber of Commerce, Member
- South Shore Young Professionals Association, Member
- Great American Teach-in, Community Presenter
Get In Touch
We understand the importance of having someone you can trust in your corner. At Brandon Legal Group, we treat each client we serve as a member of our family. We fight to protect the rights of each client and work tirelessly to protect their interests. If you are facing a legal issue, contact us so we can help you.
Brandon Legal Group
A full service law firm in Brandon
Phone: (813) 902-3576
Address: 1209 Lakeside Drive, Brandon FL 33510
Brandon Legal Group Sun City Center
Available By Appointment
Phone: (813) 902-3576
Address: 137 S Pebble Beach Boulevard, Suite 203, Sun City Center, FL 33573
Brandon Legal Group South Tampa
Available By Appointment.
Phone: (844) 4BLG4ME
Address: 1228 East 7th Ave. Suite 200, Tampa, FL 33605
Brandon Legal Group Wesley Chapel
A full service law firm in Wesley Chapel
Phone: (813) 933-7200
Address: 20701 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Suite 202, Tampa FL 33647