David A. Faulkner
Experience. Service. Respect
David A. Faulkner, Esq.
Mr. David A. Faulkner graduated with an undergraduate degree in criminal justice/criminology from Florida State University. In 1990 he was awarded the Criminal Justice Student of the Year Award. Mr. Faulkner also attended law school at FSU and received his Juris Doctorate in 1995 with honors. After school, he was an Assistant State Attorney (prosecutor) where he advanced through the Misdemeanor, Felony, and Felony Intake Divisions. As a misdemeanor prosecutor, Mr. Faulkner was awarded recognition as the Prosecutor of the Year for his Circuit with regard to driving under the influence (DUI) cases.
Mr. Faulkner is also a former Special Agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. He was assigned to the Public Corruption Unit of the Miami, Florida, Field Office where part of his responsibilities included investigating public officials who were engaged in illegal activities. Mr. Faulkner eventually left the FBI to once again practice law.
Mr. Faulkner has been a practicing lawyer for over 21 years. He has extensive experience representing clients in both federal and state criminal cases. From misdemeanors such as DUI to cases as extreme as murder, Mr. Faulkner has a wide range of legal experience in criminal law. Mr. Faulkner also has experience representing clients in all stages of their family law cases. He is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator and a Florida Class C Licensed Private Investigator.
Using his experience to educate others, Mr. Faulkner is an accomplished public speaker who gives lectures to the community on various legal topics. He has co-authored several books on different legal issues.
More Info About David A. Faulkner
- Central Florida Community College, AA Criminology
- Florida State University, BA Criminal Justice/Criminology
- Florida State University, Juris Doctor
- Florida Bar Association (1995 – Present)
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Florida Self Defense Workshop- Florida’s Self Defense Law (2014)
- U.S. Law Shield/Winter Haven 9/12 Project Self-defense Law Presentation- Castle Doctrine and self-defense law (2013)
- U.S. Law Shield/Arlington Rotary Club Self-defense Law Presentation- Castle Doctrine and Florida’s Stand Your Ground Law (2013)
- U.S. Law Shield Use of Firearms Law for Concealed Weapons Class- Use of firearms in self-defense in Florida (2013)
- U.S. Law Shield Castle Doctrine & Self Defense- Concealed, Carry, the Castle doctrine and When Can I Shoot? (2013)
- K&P Press- Considering Divorce In Florida? (2014)
- Aspatore Special Report- The Ongoing Gun Control Debate – Gun Control: The Solution or the Problem? (2014)
- Concealed Weapons Class- Castle Doctrine and Standing Your Ground in Florida (2013)
Get In Touch
We understand the importance of having someone you can trust in your corner. At Brandon Legal Group, we treat each client we serve as a member of our family. We fight to protect the rights of each client and work tirelessly to protect their interests. If you are facing a legal issue, contact us so we can help you.
Brandon Legal Group
A full service law firm in Brandon
Phone: (813) 902-3576
Address: 1209 Lakeside Drive, Brandon FL 33510
Brandon Legal Group Sun City Center
Available By Appointment
Phone: (813) 902-3576
Address: 137 S Pebble Beach Boulevard, Suite 203, Sun City Center, FL 33573
Brandon Legal Group South Tampa
Available By Appointment.
Phone: (844) 4BLG4ME
Address: 1228 East 7th Ave. Suite 200, Tampa, FL 33605
Brandon Legal Group Wesley Chapel
A full service law firm in Wesley Chapel
Phone: (813) 933-7200
Address: 20701 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Suite 202, Tampa FL 33647