Yes. Once you have done a good faith search diligently according to the requirements of Florida law. There are a number of reasonable steps you have to take in order to locate your spouse like contacting the Department of Motor Vehicles in writing and talking to friends and family who might know where your spouse might be living. The matter also has to be published in a relevant newspaper for the proper length of time and after that, you could get a divorce. The Courts, however, will not be able to require alimony, not until your spouse is located and the necessary papers are served.

Brandon Legal Group for divorce representation in greater Tampa Bay.  When you need a seasoned professional in your corner, its time to call the divorce attorneys at Brandon Legal Group.