Do I Need an Attorney to File for Full Custody of My Child?

In general, filing for child custody or child support requires the assistance of an experienced family law attorney.

Many family legal matters, including child support and child custody proceedings, have serious legal consequences.

In any event, if an attorney is involved, they can ensure that your child’s best interests are placed first and are protected throughout the legal proceeding. Additionally, an experienced and competent family law attorney can explain your state’s laws to you and your right and any additional options that you may have. In the event you cannot afford an attorney, there are several community resources and state resources that can help you. In some jurisdictions, if you cannot afford an attorney, an attorney can be appointed to you by the court.


Brandon Legal Group
1209 Lakeside Drive
Brandon FL, 33510
Phone: (813)-902-3576



Close Popup

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.

Close Popup