Once the requirements for residency have been met and your marriage is broken irretrievably, you can file a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage which lists any claim items such as child support, timesharing with minor children, property division, and debt, alimony etc. A process server, usually, has served the other party’s papers and after that, the demands of a number of court guidelines and processes go into effect. Furthermore, if kids are involved, the law in Florida now demands that the parties involved go through a kind of “Children and Divorce” seminar.

When its time to get the divorce started, its time to make sure you are well represented.   Contact Brandon Legal Group, Brandon and Tampa Divorce Attorneys.