Working At Brandon Legal Group
Look no further if you want a place where you look forward to working each morning! We are always searching for people who focus on their profession and a desire to serve others. These career roles directly handle all facets of the firm’s family law cases. With confidence and compassion, we act in our clients’ best interests. There is no doubt that this is a fast-moving atmosphere with a top-notch legal team.
Family Law Attorney Needed
Our expanding law firm is always seeking talented attorneys. Please read over the list of duties and requirements. While this is our definitive list, we will also consider applicants who may not meet all criteria but demonstrate talent and expertise.
Family Lawyer Job Description
We are searching for a dedicated and qualified family lawyer to join our dynamic law practice. You will perform a range of duties including filing legal documents, attending court proceedings, participating in mediation sessions, and offering useful advice to clients.
To excel in this role, the successful candidate will be an exceptional communicator, with excellent negotiating and debating skills. All candidates must have a license to practice law in Florida, and the ability to successfully manage multiple clients.
Family Lawyer Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and managing the legal issues that transpire between people that are members of the same family.
- Supervising and directing mediation sessions, and offering effective legal advice.
- Organizing and recording all official documents required to file cases.
- Coordinating with staff to prepare an extensive brief on each case that goes to trial.
- Upholding a steady schedule of hearings, court appearances, and conferences.
- Responding to the urgent needs of clients.
- Attending trials and court proceedings.
- Regularly updating clients about their cases.
Family Lawyer Requirements:
- A license to practice law from the FL Bar Association.
- A minimum of 1 years experience in family law.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Must be skilled in negotiation, debate, and persuasion techniques.