Working At Brandon Legal Group
Look no further if you want a place where you look forward to working each morning! We are always searching for people who focus on their profession and a desire to serve others. These career roles directly handle all facets of the firm’s family law cases. With confidence and compassion, we act in our clients’ best interests. There is no doubt that this is a fast-moving atmosphere with a top-notch legal team.
Law Office Administrator Needed
Our expanding law firm needs a Law Office Administrator. Please read over the list of duties and requirements. While this is our definitive list, we will also consider applicants who may not meet all criteria but demonstrate talent and expertise.
Law Office Administrator
Brandon Legal Group seeks an individual to provide administrative support for its growing law firm. Our ideal Law Office Administrator helps paralegals and attorneys manage their schedules, plan trips and meetings, answer phones, and communicate with clients.
Primary Job Requirements
- Assist the legal personnel in a law practice with administrative tasks.
- Control schedules, including those for hearings and trials.
- Arrange meetings, appointments, and business travel.
- Reserve meeting spaces.
- Create, support, and carry out a logistics plan for internal events at the executive level.
- Arrange teleconferences, video conferences, WebEx meetings, and meetings.
- Coordinate legal information and paperwork with clients, outside counsel, and other vendors.
- Determine the proper course of action by evaluating the urgency of the situation, tracking the progress of outstanding work, providing follow-up, and keeping management updated with various information.
- Create presentations and legal communication.
- Keep legal management systems up to date.
- Gather information for reports.
- Provide our internal legal professionals training on how to use all office software and processes, such as the case management system, filing protocols, and docket/diary procedures.
- Use a case management system to create management reports and maintain legal files electronically.
- Ensure that clients and attorneys share critical information, and that all concerned are working with the most current versions of that information.
- Supervise and plan the procurement, upkeep, and maintenance of all printed and digital legal research and reference resources for the office.