DETAILS OF THE FIRM
Look no further if you want a place where you look forward to working each morning! We are always searching for people who focus on their profession and a desire to serve others. These career roles directly handle all facets of the firm’s family law cases. With confidence and compassion, we act in our clients’ best interests. There is no doubt that this is a fast-moving atmosphere with a top-notch legal team.
Trust Account Bookkeeper Needed
Our expanding law firm needs a Trust Account Bookkeeper. Please read over the list of duties and requirements. While this is our definitive list, we will also consider applicants who may not meet all criteria but demonstrate talent and expertise.
Trust accountant responsibilities
- Independent compilation of financial statements and minutes for a specific portfolio of businesses, including bookkeeping of bank transactions and other transactions required to maintain complete sets of accounts.
- Financial analysis preparation.
- Junior Accountants’ daily tasks and work products are trained, overseen, and reviewed.
- Accounting, book to tax.
- Completion, and evaluation of the reporting books for monthly financial statements.
- Internal and external budgets are finished and reviewed.
- Control over for-profit organizations.
- Annual audit workpapers prepared and reviewed.
- Performance evaluation and collaboration with any investment professionals engaged by the firm.
- Serving as a point of contact for internal coworkers, outside consultants, and other offices.
Trust Accountant Requirements/Qualifications
- Maintaining all company guidelines and standards for the design, presentation, and format of the financial statements concerning internal controls stipulated by industry Compliance and Finance Standards.