The Personal Injury Attorneys at Brandon Legal Group would never wish harm on anyone, let alone any of our clients. One of the unfortunate facts of our day to day lives though is that 1 in every 100 people, this year, will suffer an accident resulting in injuries, that will require medical attention.
Given the cost of medical care, the time involved in treatment, and the pain and suffering, we don’t believe that you should have to shoulder the financial burden if someone else is at fault.
If you have been injured, contact the Personal Injury Attorneys at Brandon Legal Group for an initial consultation.
- Thirty-One Million injuries requiring medical care (almost 1 in every 100 people) occur each year in the United States.
- 2,000,000 people every year are hospitalized due to injury, every year.
- 600,000 people a year suffer from injuries related to truck accidents.
- 300,000 injuries every year are attributed to Construction-related accidents.
- Automobile Accidents account for 52% of all personal injury lawsuits.