I do not want a divorce, however, I do want the Court to rule on child support and/or alimony, what do I do?

To accomplish, you can file a Petition with the court.

For this, and all the other complex questions, you should be talking to an experienced Family Law attorney.  The divorce attorneys at Brand Legal Group are here to help, and to protect you and your family’s interests.  Call today.


We Serve during COVID-19