What To Expect at a Car Accident Deposition?
Car Accident Deposition: Questions About Your Injuries and Treatment
You will typically be asked the following as it pertains to your injuries
- What injuries do you claim or think were caused by the car accident?
- Do you have any health conditions before the car accident that you believe were made worse or aggravated by the collision?
- Can you name any healthcare providers or doctors you have seen for the treatment of your claimed injuries?
- At the accident scene, what symptoms were your experiences? Were you able to get out of your vehicle and walk around the accident scene?
- On what date and time did you first receive medical care after the car accident? What were your symptoms at your first visit? Did you tell your doctor about these symptoms?
- Did your symptoms get any worse or better over time? When?
- Are there any gaps or periods that you did not receive medical treatment? Why not?
- Do you have any symptoms that you believe are a result of this accident?
- How much are your medical bills to date?
- Have you been going to work? If not, how much time have you missed from work? When? Are you claiming any amount of lost income? If so, how much?
- Do you believe that you will miss work or lose additional income in the future as a result of the accident? If yes, please explain.
- Have your injuries affected your daily activities? How?
- Because of your injuries, what activities are you unable to do?
- What are some things you can’t do as well since the accident as a result of your injuries?
- How has your injury affected you’re your marriage or persona relationship? Have you experienced a loss of sex? Loss of enjoyment of hobbies? Vacations?
Brandon Legal Group
1209 Lakeside Drive
Brandon FL, 33510